Sunday, October 27, 2013

Week 2

Yes.....I finally found a supermarket that sells Cadbury's!  I know we'll be fine now.....


Matt and I also created, possibly, the greatest Anglo-American snack food ever!  If only Hob-Nobs, peanut butter and Reese's Shells sauce existed in the 1700's so much aggro could've been saved.


We also took a bit of a detour to get home this week after there was a pile-up on I-10 (the main 10 lane road that goes East to West through Houston).  It wasn't all bad though as we found, what must be, the only roundabout in Texas (if not America):


You could almost sense the fear of the pedestrians and driver's in the surrounding area.  I got the sense that the people of Houston probably go out of their way to avoid such 'obstructions'.  To be fair, it was a proper roundabout, without any stop signs, and it went the wrong way so I can understand!


No comments:

Post a Comment