Friday, January 24, 2014

The Wedding!

After Edinburgh we had an exciting weekend at Ballogie House to enjoy spending time with Lorna & Matt for their wedding.  The wedding was really intimate (only 12 guests!) but it was great fun and better for it.  It was really nice to meet Matt's family and even nicer to be able to change out of smart clothes and into PJ's at about 10 pm - whilst keeping the party going!



Skype call to grandparents







Pictionary (think it was supposed to be "The Godfather")



The following day was also Lorna's birthday (if I had to guess I would say that getting married in her 20's was by design).  We had a few nights at Ballogie House so some of us decided to make the most of it and hang out to celebrate.  I think the dogs enjoyed it most of all - Derry was very at home in a country manor!




The house was amazing, I could certainly get used to a large manor house!








No comments:

Post a Comment